Join us on Saturday, March 17, 2018 from 11am – 3pm on Belmont Street in New West for another great New West Farmers Market! We’ll have tons of great local vendors – there’s something for everyone!
This Week's Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Anne’s Gallery
- Bite Snacks
- Bits & Keys’ – Local jewelry made from upcycled little bits and pieces of things I find elsewhere! I take apart old clocks, re-purpose chandeliers, use old keys, rescue old seventies stuff and basically make things pretty and current again.
- Black Sheep Vegan Cheeze – We make delicious non dairy Vegan cheese that helps your body leverage the power of a plant based lifestyle and transition towards a compassionate way of living.
- Cheezee Does It
- Dragon Mist Distillery – Introducing premium quality spirits and liqueurs from Dragon Mist Distillery — a certified craft distillery near Vancouver in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Drunken Chocolatier – We take our favourite drinks and transform them into gorgeous chocolates that you can take to share with friends, or stash away for yourself.
- Ela Made Me Do It
- Frying Pan Food Truck
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Gillespies Fine Spirits
- Hoochy Booch Kombucha – The name Hoochy ‘Booch implies lightness, laughter, and refreshment. Brewed locally in the heart of Vancouver, BC, it is our passion to produce a high quality, outrageously delicious kombucha.
- Ildiko Jewelry – Ildiko is a self-taught silversmith working in traditional forging techniques.
- Oh Sweet Day! – A unique line of deliciously buttery shortbread cookies, cake pops, macarons, cupcakes and tarts with a variety of special flavors.
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Parole Chocolates
- Quality Oak Accents
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Royal City Donuts – Making buttered up brioche donuts in New Westminster.
- Sajiva Kombucha – Sajiva Kombucha, fermented tea brewed the way you live your life: natural, raw, full of love, intention, sparkling spirit and probiotics - to help you feel full of life ~
- Solasta Chocolates – We sell artisan chocolates (chocolate medallions, chocolate bars and hand painted chocolates)
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- Tasty & Nourishing
- The Jerk Store – Small Batch Artisan Jerky
- Trinity’s Tea – Trinity's Tea is a premium Organic Lemon, Ginger, & Honey Tea Concentrate that helps to soothe indigestion, sore throats, & colds.
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – Quality, wild caught/processed seafood.
- Windy Creek
- Your Wildest Foods
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by John Bowman!
|Bus 106 (Stop 52420) stops very close to the market|
|Free parking courtesy of Westminster Centre directly across the street from Belmont Street. There is also pay parking available on the street.|
|Bike racks are located in front of Westminster Centre.|
|Accessible washrooms are located within the Westminster Centre.|
|There are a number of ATMs within a few hundred feet. You may purchase Market Bucks at our info table using credit cards or debit for a small transaction fee – waived if you are a member! Market Bucks can be used at any vendor.|