It’s going to be another beautiful day at the market!
Well we are in the full swing of the summer season! Join us from 3pm – 7pm for all your local produce, meat, baked goods, prepared foods and goodies!
This Thursday is membership appreciation day at the market! Watch for a special membership appreciation sign on participating vendor tents and make sure you have your membership card! Annual memberships can also be purchased for $10 from the info booth! See you 3-7pm at Tipperary Park Thursday!
This Week’s Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Abundant Acre Family Farm – Abundant Acre Family Farm is a small, sustainable, local farm that cultivates flavourful vegetables with organic farming practices in Greendale, BC (just west of Chilliwack).
- Anderson Distilleries – At our core we are a laboratory dedicated to making better tasting spirits. In the process we develop novel flavours and new twists on old standards.
- Anne’s Gallery
- Bits & Keys’ – Local jewelry made from upcycled little bits and pieces of things I find elsewhere! I take apart old clocks, re-purpose chandeliers, use old keys, rescue old seventies stuff and basically make things pretty and current again.
- Bread & Cheese – Bread & Cheese is a chef run gourmet grilled sandwich food truck. Providing metro-vancouver with a euphoric sandwich experience.
- Cascadia Cook and Coffee Company Limited – Coffee cart selling espresso with beans roasted by Social Coffee, preserves made with locally grown fruit and baked goods from a local artisan baker.
- Doremi Blueberry Farm
- Dragon Mist Distillery – Introducing premium quality spirits and liqueurs from Dragon Mist Distillery — a certified craft distillery near Vancouver in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Drunken Chocolatier – We take our favourite drinks and transform them into gorgeous chocolates that you can take to share with friends, or stash away for yourself.
- Earth & Water Tea Company – Earth & Water Tea Company was founded by a group of young, passionate, and innovative individuals in Metro Vancouver with the goal of providing you with healthy, sustainable, and ethical teas.
- Earth Paws Pet Products – Hand crafted, healthy pet snacks and treats.
- Fraser Valley Cider Co. – Our handcrafted ciders are made in small batches using traditional techniques and freshly pressed BC Apples.
- Fresh Quality Produce Ltd.
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters – We hand craft a variety of Natural Artisan Cheeses, Fresh Cheese Curds and Butter using fresh Jersey Cow milk from Davison Farms right next door.
- Harvest Direct Farms – Harvest Direct Farms is a family owned and operated orchard, located in Osoyoos, B.C., in the southern most tip of the South Okanagan.
- Hibiscus Foods – Most travelers to the Caribbean have likely sunk their teeth into a juicy Jamaican Patty, yet finding one can be a challenge anywhere else. Hibiscus Foods delivers flavor and authenticity with our mouthwatering recipes. Our passion is to bring a little bi
- Ildiko Jewelry – Ildiko is a self-taught silversmith working in traditional forging techniques.
- Kara’s Crepes
- Lilise Fruit Butter – Lilise fruit butter is made of local, organic fruits carefully selected, unsweetened, fruity, natural, minimally processed, and dairy free.
- Mandair Farms – Established in 2007, Mandair Farms is a family owned and operated farm that strives to provide its surrounding communities with freshly grown local produce.
- Marie’s Guilt-Free Bakery – Marie’s Guilt Free Bakery offers Gluten Free Baked Goods, Gluten Free Flour Mix and Gluten Free Jams and Jellies.
- Mason Jar Merchant – We specialize in “Mason. Jar. Everything.” , using upcycled mason jars as drinking jars, food prep/travel/storage and accessories such as reusable straws.
- Nature Village Farms
- Oh Sweet Day! – A unique line of deliciously buttery shortbread cookies, cake pops, macarons, cupcakes and tarts with a variety of special flavors.
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Quality Oak Accents
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Rocky Point Ice Cream – Small batch ice cream served out of the ice cream truck!
- Sajiva Kombucha – Sajiva Kombucha, fermented tea brewed the way you live your life: natural, raw, full of love, intention, sparkling spirit and probiotics – to help you feel full of life ~
- Samaya Delights – Baklava and Muffins made vegan, without the fat, but with all the flavour.
- Snowy Mountain Organics
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- Two Bald Bakers – Two Bald Bakers is a small artisan bakery specializing in ancient grain baking. We provide unique bread and pastry made out of locally sourced ingredients.
- West Coast Cider Co. – Handcrafted in Port Coquitlam, BC, WestCoast Cider Co. produces a range of hard, apple cider.
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – Quality, wild caught/processed seafood.
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by Featuring Musician Barry Wilson!.
(No need to print out - just mention the coupon or use the codeword!)