It’s almost market day! Join us on Saturday, February 3, 2018 from 11am – 3pm on Belmont Street in New West for another great New West Farmers Market! We’ll have tons of great local vendors – there’s something for everyone!
This Week's Vendors
- A Bread Affair – A Bread Affair would like to offer our Baguette for $1 to the members
- Anne’s Gallery
- Bite Snacks
- Cheezee Does It
- Dragon Mist Distillery
- Drunken Chocolatier – 10% off all 9 piece and 20 piece boxes for members!
- Ela Made Me Do It – $1 off any soup for members!
- Gary’s Kettle Corn
- Hoochy Booch Kombucha
- Ildiko Jewelry – $5 off any two pairs of earrings for members!
- Jarnest Preserves
- Koji Fine Foods
- meet2eat Food Truck
- Mikes Perfect Perogies
- Nuevo Coffee Roasters
- nutriFoodie – One jar with any purchase of 2 or more spice jars for members!
- Oh Sweet Day!
- Outwest Ranches
- Quality Oak Accents
- Rockstar Gardens
- Rockweld Farm Ltd.
- Royal City Donuts
- Solasta Chocolates
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- Tasty & Nourishing
- The Jerk Store
- Trinity’s Tea
- Wild West Coast Seafoods
- Windy Creek
- Your Wildest Foods – 1 Oz bags of morels for $12 and 120g (large size) nettle tea bags for $30
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by Jen Hiltz!
|Bus 106 (Stop 52420) stops very close to the market|
|Free parking courtesy of Westminster Centre directly across the street from Belmont Street. There is also pay parking available on the street.|
|Bike racks are located in front of Westminster Centre.|
|Accessible washrooms are located within the Westminster Centre.|
|There are a number of ATMs within a few hundred feet. You may purchase Market Bucks at our info table using credit cards or debit for a small transaction fee – waived if you are a member! Market Bucks can be used at any vendor.|