UPDATED! More vendors added November 10th.
The winter market season is fast approaching and we are just putting the finishing touches on the layout for the November 13th market. It’s from 10-2 at Holy Trinity Cathedral located at 514 Carnarvon Street. Do you live in an apartment or work locally? Why not print out our poster and put it up? We’d really appreciate it. Tell your friends!
It’s going to be a fantastic market filled with treats and sounds and over 25 vendors selling handmade delicacies, delicious foods, and beautiful crafts. There are five produce vendors, meat, cheese, seafood, hone, dips, spreads, jams, knitting, jewelry… you name it!
Free parking is available at the downtown waterfront parkade courtesy of the City of New Westminster (enter off Columbia Street) and transit users may show their pass/ transfer and be entered to win a 3 zone monthly pass!
Our musical entertainment is Ross Werlick, in his last market performance before returning to Ontario. Our friends at the Western Society For Children will be on hand with information about their group and also with a fun bean bag game for kids!
Here’s a list of the vendors you’ll see at the market this month:
Eat On Site
- Copeland Foods – hot vegetarian samosas, as well as frozen take home meat pies and ready-to-eat dinners
- Gogo Java – Coffee, tea, smoothies, juice, and other liquids
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – Kettlecorn
- Arkelsteyn-Vogler Farm – winter vegetables grown in Abbotsford
- Forstbauer Family Natural Food Farm – organic produce, eggs, and beef
- Golden West Farms – apples, pears, and apple chips
- Misty Mountain Specialties – fresh wild and cultivated mushrooms, dried mushroom products
- Nature Village Farms – specializing in Chinese vegetables from Richmond
- Shalefield Organic Gardens – produce from the Columbia Valley
- Vital Greens – veganic produce from Langley
- Greendale Herb and Vine – Cheddar cheese, cheese curds, herbs, nut butters and honeycomb
Meat & Fish
Bread & Baking
- A Bread Affair – Breads
- Blackberry Hill – Baked Goods
- High Crow Gluten Free Foods – celiac friendly gluten free baking
- Sweet Thea Cake Company – tarts, pies, cookies, and cakes
- AJI Gourmet Products – sauces made using aji spice
- Anne’s Gallery – Jams, jellies & knitting
- Bean Boy Creations – Organic hummous
- Jennifer’s Dried Mixes – dried layed soup and baking mixes
- Maples’ Sugar Shack – maple syrup products
- Momma Nellie’s Goodies – Salsa
- Simply Delish Soup Co – layered soup mix, rice pilaf mix, and spice rubs
- Taste Tea Cup – locally blended loose leaf tea