- When you join our association you are letting the community know that you support shopping local and giving business to “the little guy.”
- NWFM is a provincially registered not-for-profit society, and membership is one of the ways we fund the work we do.
So… what do I get?
Your $10 annual membership fee includes:
- various discounts off of NWFM booth merchandise
- member appreciation days where many of our vendors offer a members-only discount
- and, most importantly, your membership gives you a voice in the organization through the opportunity to attend and vote at our annual general meeting
If you are passionate about eating healthy and local then this is $10 well spent.
What else should I know?
- Our constitution can be viewed here.
- Our association is run by a volunteer board, elected by the membership annually at our AGM.
- If you are interested in volunteering with us, either as a board member or on a more informal basis, we’d love to hear from you! Please visit the volunteer section to find out more on getting involved with the market.
Where do I sign up?
Getting your membership is easy! Click below to fill out the membership form online. We accept PayPal, or you can complete this form and mail a cheque for $10 to:
New West Farmers Market, 304-720 6th St, New Westminster, B.C., V3L 3C5
We also welcome you to drop by the Market Information Booth and fill out a form in person.