It’s going to be another beautiful day at the market!
The next market will take place on September 6, 2018 in Tipperary Park, New Westminster, from 3pm to 7pm.
We’ve got lots happening at the market this week in addition to the usual amazing local produce, meat, baked goods, prepared foods and goodies! It’s membership appreciation week, so members of the market – look for signs on vendor booths that have specials just for you! It’s also the Back To School Kids Market – we’ll have Tinypreneurs there from 5pm-7pm with a pop-up market!
This Week’s Vendors
- A Bread Affair – We love bread … our love affair with the perfect loaf is what started A Bread Affair.
- Abundant Acre Family Farm – Abundant Acre Family Farm is a small, sustainable, local farm that cultivates flavourful vegetables with organic farming practices in Greendale, BC (just west of Chilliwack).
- Black Sheep Vegan Cheeze – We make delicious non dairy Vegan cheese that helps your body leverage the power of a plant based lifestyle and transition towards a compassionate way of living.
- Cascadia Cook and Coffee Company Limited – Coffee cart selling espresso with beans roasted by Social Coffee, preserves made with locally grown fruit and baked goods from a local artisan baker.
- Dolce Amore – Small Batch Italian Gelato!
- Dragon Mist Distillery – Introducing premium quality spirits and liqueurs from Dragon Mist Distillery — a certified craft distillery near Vancouver in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Earth Paws Pet Products – Hand crafted, healthy pet snacks and treats.
- Ela Made Me Do It
- Fijian Fusion – Food truck serving up incredible fijian dishes.
- Fume-Eh Gourmet – Smoked Olives and Tapenade and smoked sea salt
- Gary’s Kettle Corn – Garys Kettle Corn has been popping high quality kettlecorn to attain the best possible results in the local farmers markets since 2005.
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters – We hand craft a variety of Natural Artisan Cheeses, Fresh Cheese Curds and Butter using fresh Jersey Cow milk from Davison Farms right next door.
- Harvest Direct Farms – Harvest Direct Farms is a family owned and operated orchard, located in Osoyoos, B.C., in the southern most tip of the South Okanagan.
- Hoochy Booch Kombucha – The name Hoochy ‘Booch implies lightness, laughter, and refreshment. Brewed locally in the heart of Vancouver, BC, it is our passion to produce a high quality, outrageously delicious kombucha.
- Lucid Spirits – Spirits Distillery with vodka, gin, rye and apple whiskey.
- Mandair Farms – Established in 2007, Mandair Farms is a family owned and operated farm that strives to provide its surrounding communities with freshly grown local produce.
- Marie’s Guilt-Free Bakery – Marie’s Guilt Free Bakery offers Gluten Free Baked Goods, Gluten Free Flour Mix and Gluten Free Jams and Jellies.
- Mason Jar Merchant – We specialize in “Mason. Jar. Everything.” , using upcycled mason jars as drinking jars, food prep/travel/storage and accessories such as reusable straws.
- Nature Village Farms
- Oh Sweet Day! – A unique line of deliciously buttery shortbread cookies, cake pops, macarons, cupcakes and tarts with a variety of special flavors.
- Outwest Ranches – Naturally raised beef from start to finish. No antibiotics or growth hormones. Range fed hens free range eggs, fruit and veggies grown without the use of pesticides.
- Pacific Breeze Winery – Pacific Breeze, a New Westminster winery, is the first “Garagiste” (Garage Winery) in Canada.
- PlantBase Food and Specialties – Vegan Meatz, Cheez, Desserts, Sauerkraut/ Kim Chi/ other pickles, ready-made frozen soups and stews.
- Rockweld Farm Ltd. – Rockweld Farms raises certified organic fed, BCSPCA Certified, chicken and eggs. Our birds are humanely treated and are non-medicated.
- Royal City Donuts – Making buttered up brioche donuts in New Westminster.
- Simply Scones – Our Scones are 100% handmade, no machine touches our scones. We mix, roll and cut our scones by hand.
- Snowy Mountain Organics
- Solasta Chocolates – We sell artisan chocolates (chocolate medallions, chocolate bars and hand painted chocolates)
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Sweet Thea Bakery
- Sweet Water Bath & Body – Local All Natural handmade bath products!
- The Jerk Store – Small Batch Artisan Jerky
- Two Bald Bakers – Two Bald Bakers is a small artisan bakery specializing in ancient grain baking. We provide unique bread and pastry made out of locally sourced ingredients.
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – Quality, wild caught/processed seafood.
- The Daily Bagel – The Daily Bagel is a new artisan bagel business in New Westminster. We look forward to offering our delicious fresh bagels for sale locally. categories
- Trudy Anns Chai & Spices – Trudy Ann’s Chai means mouth-watering, deliciousness. Her Organic Chai & Dry Roasted Spices are among the best you will find available.
Entertainment and ActivitiesThis week, entertainment is provided by Jana Siele.
(No need to print out - just mention the coupon or use the codeword!)