What a beautiful day to stop by the farmers market! Sunshine and a nice breeze make for a wonderful pre-fall local food shopping in Tipperary park!
Have you gotten your ticket for our Feast on the Fraser Long Table Dinner event yet? We’ve partnered with local catering company Fiesta Creative Catering to offer an evening to remember. Tickets are just $45 and include a three course meal served family style at our long table under the big tent in the park on September 29th.
What’s happening at the Market?
- Roland Kaulfuss Music Stage presents Rachael Chantoor
- Have fun in our Mini Farmers Market play area (free)
- Fun crafty craft with Music Box (free)
For information on where our market is located, how to find parking and transit directions visit our Summer FAQ page.
Download the Ultimate Farmers Market Shopping List to help with your meal planning and purchases for the week.
Farm Fresh Produce
- Ripple Creek Organics –swiss chard, kale, beets, kennebec potatoes, zucchini, fresh garlic, leeks, cucumber, baby lettuce mix, eggplant, arugula, specialty mix, cherry tomatoes. (Certified Organic)
- Ossome Acres – kholrabi, german butter potatoes, legacy garlic, zucchini, celery, bulb fennel, cucumber, cilantro, bartlett pears, italian plums, raw walntus, eggs, green curly kale, dino kale, collard greens, swiss chard (Certified Organic)
- Bose & Sons Family Farm – Broccoli, carrot, green kale, celery, zucchini, corn, lettuce (green butter, red butter and green leaf), green pepper, tomatoes, norchip and chieftain potatoes
- Zaklan Heritage Farms – Dahlia, watermelon, cantaloupe, beets, leeks, sweet peppers, tomatoes (slicing, roma), cucumbers, zucchini, onions, beans, carrots, cayenne pepper, jalapeno, eggplant, salad mix, arugula, kale, parsley, cilantro, dandelion, mustards, hazelnuts, garlic, gala & mcintosh apples, bartlett pears
- Country Village Market – frozen blueberries, corn
- Nutrigreens – microgreens, potatoes, zucchini, cucumber
- RCFM Merchandise Stall – Dried morel and porcini mushrooms
Cheese & Dairy
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters – Cheddar-Aged Medium, Brie, Jersey Blue, Cultured Butter, Havarti-Aged (Flavoured), Gouda-Aged Medium (Flavoured), Feta (Plain, Cranberry, Garlic Scape), Curds, Neufchatel (Plain, Herb & Garlic), Quark (Plain, Cranberry), Emmental, Velvet Blue
- The Local Churn -hand churned gourmet butter
Beef, Eggs, Poultry and Seafood
- Rockweld Farm – BC SPCA Certified frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of Rock Sole, Petrale Sole, Rockfish, Ling Cod, Pacific Cod, Sablefish, Chinook/Spring Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sidestripe Shrimp, Halibut, Albacore Tuna Loin.
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – seafood pasta and crab cakes, frozen salmon and spot prawns
- Local Beef & Eggs – wild blackberries, purslane, onions, chives, rhubarb, eggs, kale
- A Bread Affair – breads, baguettes, ciabattas, rolls, scones (Certified Organic)
Gluten Free Breads & Baking
- Delish Gluten Free – bread, scones, muffins, brownies and cookies
- Marie’s Guilt Free Baking – bread, cookies, pizza dough and snacks
- Sweet Thea Cakes – tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Feeding Change – decadent raw treats
- Take a Fancy Chocolates – delicious hand made chocolates and ice cream
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettle corn (traditional and caramel)
Food Trucks & Eat On Site
- Meet 2 Eat – food truck serving Middle Eastern inspired food
- Old Country Pierogies – homemade pierogies, borscht, cabbage rolls
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – salmon burgers
- Country Village Market – yummy pakoras!
Prepared Foods (Pantry Staples)
- Jam Shack Preservery – savoury spreads and jams
- Old Country Pierogi –frozen perogies (gluten free and vegan options available)
- Chanthorn Orchids and Thai Sauces – curry, pad thai sauces and satai
- Seedibles -all natural seasoning that boost nutrition in meals
- Growing Fresh -granola and raw vegan foods
- BobAli – your favourite dips and spreads
Jewelry & Artisan Crafts
- Bits & Keys – funky jewelry and fun crosstiches
- New World Felting -beautifully made felted scarves & hats
- Lighten Up Jewels – timeless pieces made by Holly
Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Dragon Mist Distillery – locally made vodka and gin
Special Thanks to our Music Stage Sponsor Roland Kaulfuss: