This recipe for a Nasturtiums and Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad from Canada’s Food Network.
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup peanut or grapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper
- 6 large handfuls of mixed greens
- 6 nasturtium blossoms
1) Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and honey with a fork. Gradually whisk in the oil. Taste and adjust the seasonings. Add a handful of raspberries.
2) Put all the ingredients except the salt and pepper in the blender. Purée into a smooth red dressing. Taste, and season with salt and pepper. Makes about 1/2 cup/125 ml.
3) Mix the vinaigrette. Put the greens in a salad bowl and toss with the vinaigrette. Strew the blossoms over and serve immediately.