Join us for lunch on Belmont Street this Saturday from 11am to 3pm. We’ve got two savoury food trucks including Nellie’s Vietnamese Cuisine and Cheeses Crust!
Anne from Anne’s Gallery wanted to pass on a message to you that her beloved “Awesome Apricot Chutney” is BACK this week!
Make sure to stop by and say hello to our community guests The Music Box.
Driving to the market? FREE PARKING is available at Westminster Centre, directly across the street from Belmont Street. If you are taking transit the #106 bus stops at 5th avenue and 6th street. Coming from the Quay? Take River Market’s brand new FREE DUC shuttle from the Quay straight to our location.
- Bose & Sons Family Farm – Potatoes
- Greendale Herb & Vine – Greens, frozen tomatoes (beefsteak, heirloom) Honey, Nuts (hazelnuts), Muesli, Infused Vinegars, Goat’s and Cow’s Cheese, Popcorn Kernels, Herbal Teas, Dried Lavender.
- Ossome Acres – Winter squash, Kale, kalettes, Brussel sprouts, Micro greens, Spinach, Herbs, Hand milled soap, Walnuts
- Snowy Mountain Acres – Apples, pears, dried fruits
- Nutrigreens – microgreens packed full of nutrients
- Your Wildest Foods – foraged mushrooms, dried teas and fresh mushrooms
Meat and Fish
- Rockweld Farm — BC frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Local Beef & Eggs
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of Rock Sole, Petrale Sole, Rockfish, Ling Cod, Pacific Cod, Sablefish, Chinook/Spring Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sidestripe Shrimp, Halibut, Albacore Tuna Loin.
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – Seafood pasta, crab cakes and frozen fish
Eat and Drink On Site
- Cheese Crust – delicious gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches
- Nellie’s Vietnamese Cuisine – Vietnamese home cooking
- Eastern European Slavic Rolls – hot ready to eat pastry with delicious fillings
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettlecorn
Bread and Baking
- A Bread Affair — artisan breads
- Blackberry Hill — squares, cinnamon buns, strudel, and old-fashioned yummies like crisp rice squares
- Delish Gluten Free — gluten-free bread, scones, muffins, brownies and cookies
- Sweet Thea Cake Company — tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Feeding Change – raw foods cakes and squares
- Sable Shortbread – hand made shortbread that melts in your mouth
- Samaya Delights – tasty baklava made by Tamara
Delectable Treats and Prepared Yummies
- Anne’s Gallery – Jams jellies marmalades, chutney
- BobAli – tasty dips and hummus spreads
- Old Country Perogi – frozen perogies with gluten free & vegan options
- The Raw Guy – kale chips, macaroons, crackers and raw treats
- Chocolat Naturel – delicious hand made fair trade chocolate bars
- Lilise Applesauce – organic home made applesauce from local fruit
- Muy Rico – salsas, tortilla chips, mole sauces and mayonnaise
- Real Meals – prepared frozen foods for healthy meals at home
- Bubble Bombs – fun bubble bombs add a burst of flavour
- Chanthorn Orchids & Thai Sauces – yummy thai sauces
- Rain City Juicery – fresh cold pressed juices and hot apple cider
Bath & Body Care
- Mediterra Soap – soaps and body lotions
- Ildiko Jewelry – handforged sterling silver jewelry
- Bits & Keys – adorable upcycled jewelry items
- Dragon Mist Distillery – locally made vodka and gin
Local Artisans and Crafters
- Anne’s Gallery — traditional Aran and designer knitwear
- Quality Oak – hand crafted quality cutting boards