Our market is bursting with summer fruits! Join us this Thursday and fill your bags full of cherries, strawberries and raspberries.
Did you know that cherries are super early this year? That means fresh cherries will be harder to find later on in the summer. Start preserving cherries now so you can enjoy them all year round! Here are 10 Ways to Preserve Cherries.
We want you to make the most of your weekly market shopping visit our Preserving & Meal Planning page for tips and tricks on how to preserve the harvest. Also if you are interested in buying bulk buying veggies our fruits get in touch with our Market Manager at email@example.com.
What’s happening at the market this week?
- Roland Kaulfuss Music Stage presents Tom Hammel.
For the Kids
- Have fun in our Mini Farmers Market play area (free)
- Face painting with Allyson ($)
For information on where our market is located, how to find parking and transit directions visit our Summer FAQ page.
Download the Ultimate Farmers Market Shopping List to help with your meal planning and purchases for the week.
Farm Fresh Produce
- Greendale Herb and Vine – herbs, mini cucumbers, greens, eggplants
- Ripple Creek Organics – strawberries, lettuce, spinach, salad mix, plant starts, radish, garlic scapes, chard, kale, nugget potatoes (Certified Organic)
- Ossome Acres – rhubarb, radishes, pea shoots, spinach, arugula, oak leaf lettuce, eggs, raw walnuts (Certified Organic)
- Bose & Sons Family Farm – lettuce greens, carrots
- Harvest Direct Farms – Cherries
- Fresh Quality Produce Ltd – raspberries, strawberries, zucchinis, nugget potatoes, peas, peppers
- Zaklan Heritage Farms – Pac choi, Leaf lettuce, head lettuce, mini gem head lettuce, baby beets, hakurei, radishes (all sorts), salad mix, mustard greens, arugula, swiss chard, kale, baby kale, spinach, mint, sage, oregano, thyme, brocoli, napa cabbage, kohlrabi, green onions
- Country Village Market – strawberries, raspberries
- Nutrigreens – microgreens
- RCFM Merchandise Stall – Dried morel mushrooms
Cheese & Dairy
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters – Cheddar-Aged Medium, Brie, Jersey Blue, Cultured Butter, Havarti-Aged (Flavoured), Gouda-Aged Medium (Flavoured), Feta (Plain, Cranberry, Garlic Scape), Curds, Neufchatel (Plain, Herb & Garlic), Quark (Plain, Cranberry), Emmental, Velvet Blue
- Greendale Herb & Vine – goats cheese
Beef, Eggs, Poultry and Seafood
- Rockweld Farm – BC SPCA Certified frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of Rock Sole, Petrale Sole, Rockfish, Ling Cod, Pacific Cod, Sablefish, Chinook/Spring Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sidestripe Shrimp, Halibut, Albacore Tuna Loin.
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – seafood pasta and crab cakes, frozen salmon and spot prawns
- Vale Farms – Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Turkey, Beef Broth, Pork all 100% grass fed (Certified Organic)
- Local Beef & Eggs
- A Bread Affair – breads, baguettes, ciabattas, rolls, scones (Certified Organic)
Gluten Free Breads & Baking
- Delish Gluten Free – bread, scones, muffins, brownies and cookies
- Sweet Thea Cakes – tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Samaya Delights – turmeric muffins, baklava
- Simply Scones – traditional English style scones
Coffee & Snacks
- Handworks Coffee Studio – hot pour over coffee
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettle corn (traditional and caramel)
Food Trucks & Eat On Site
- Disco Cheetah – fusion Korean food truck
- Meet 2 Eat – food truck serving Middle Eastern inspired food
- Rain City Juicery – cold pressed juice made in New West
- Country Village Market – traditional pakoras
Prepared Food (Dry Goods & Seasonings)
- The Salt Dispensary – salted caramels, smoked salts and pepper mixes
- Greendale Herb & Vine – Nuts (hazelnuts), Muesli, Infused Vinegars, Popcorn Kernels, Herbal Teas, Dried Lavender
- The Raw Guy – kale chips, seasonings, raw cookies
Prepared Foods (Pantry Staples)
- Aldergrove Jam & Preserves – jams, chutneys and preserves
- Honey Bee Zen Apiary – New West honey and honey infused products
- KICS Lemonade Syrup – syrups and salad dressings
- Aji Gourmet – salsas and delicious condiments
- Old Country Perogi – frozen perogies (gluten free and vegan options available)
- Mixers & Elixirs – tasty drinking vinegar concoctions
Health and Beauty
- Mediterra Soaps – soaps and personal care products
Jewelry & Artisan Crafts
- Angelque Creations – handmade jewelry inspired by the Ocean
- Quality Oak Accents – hand crafted cutting boards by Louie
Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Pacific Breeze Winery – New West’s own garage winery
Special Thanks to our Music Stage Sponsor Roland Kaulfuss: