We are getting ready for this Saturday where we will be setting up shop once again on Belmont Street! Come and join us for delicious food and artisan goods.
Want to have a say in our market? Come to our AGM on Sunday February 28th from 3pm to 5pm at the Network Hub in River Market. Guest speaker Emily Wight will be talking about her Well Fed/Flat Broke cookbook and answering your questions on eating in season and on a budget. For more information and to register for our AGM visit our Eventbrite page.
Make sure to stop by and say hello to our community guests The Music Box.
Driving to the market? FREE PARKING is available at Westminster Centre, directly across the street from Belmont Street. If you are taking transit the #106 bus stops at 5th avenue and 6th street. Coming from the Quay? Take River Market’s brand new FREE DUC shuttle from the Quay straight to our location.
- Bose & Sons Family Farm – Potatoes
- Greendale Herb & Vine – Greens, frozen tomatoes (beefsteak, heirloom) Honey, Nuts (hazelnuts), Muesli, Infused Vinegars, Goat’s and Cow’s Cheese, Popcorn Kernels, Herbal Teas, Dried Lavender.
- Ossome Acres – Winter squash, Kale, kalettes, Brussel sprouts, Micro greens, Spinach, Herbs, Hand milled soap, Walnuts
- Snowy Mountain Acres – Apples, carrots, pears, dried fruits
- Nutrigreens – microgreens packed full of nutrients
- Your Wildest Foods – foraged mushrooms, dried teas and fresh mushrooms
Meat and Fish
- Rockweld Farm — BC frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Local Beef & Eggs
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of Rock Sole, Petrale Sole, Rockfish, Ling Cod, Pacific Cod, Sablefish, Chinook/Spring Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sidestripe Shrimp, Halibut, Albacore Tuna Loin.
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – Seafood pasta, crab cakes and frozen fish
Eat and Drink On Site
- Cest Si Bon – Gourmet French meals cooked to perfection
- Big Red’s Poutine – hand cut fries drizzled in gravy with cheese curds
- Mollie’s Minis – tasty mini donuts
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettlecorn
Bread and Baking
- A Bread Affair — artisan breads
- Blackberry Hill — squares, cinnamon buns, strudel, and old-fashioned yummies like crisp rice squares
- Delish Gluten Free — gluten-free bread, scones, muffins, brownies and cookies
- Sweet Thea Cake Company — tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Simply Scones – hand made scones that will transport you back to England
- Half Pint Pies – frozen hand pies to bake at home
- Marie’s Guilt Free Bakery – Caters to Vegan, Reduced Sugar, Gluten Free and Egg Free diet restrictions
- Peace by Piece Bakery – delectable desserts
Delectable Treats and Prepared Yummies
- Jam Shack Preservery – Jams & jellies
- BobAli – tasty dips and hummus spreads
- Old Country Perogi – frozen perogies with gluten free & vegan options
- The Raw Guy – kale chips, macaroons, crackers and raw treats
- Lilise Applesauce – organic home made applesauce from local fruit
- Muy Rico – salsas, tortilla chips, mole sauces and mayonnaise
- Chanthorn Orchids & Thai Sauces – yummy thai sauces
- Seedibles – all natural ground super seed products to add a nutritional boost to your meals
- Rain City Juicery – fresh cold pressed juices and hot apple cider
- Bubble Bombs Specialty Foods – juice bombs to accompany drinks
- Simply Delish Soup & Salad – dry soup and salad mixes to make at home
- Vegan Pudding & Co – delicious gourmet dairy free puddings
- Ildiko Jewelry – handforged sterling silver jewelry
- Lighten Up Jewels – hand crafted jewelry made by Holly
Local Artisans and Crafters
- New World Felting – new age hand made new fibre designs