Did you know RCFM is on Facebook? We are! And we have many awesome fans who like to talk food and all things market; “like” us on Facebook and join in! As requested by our loyal Facebook fans, here is a delicious (and easy!) Strawberry and Spinach Salad. This salad was super easy and the dressing that went along with it was great — just make sure you don’t add too much or things could get a little soggy.
- 1 bunch spinach (buy here)
- 10 large strawberries ** I only had small strawberries, so I used about 20 (buy here, here, here or here)
- 1/2 cup white sugar **or you can use honey (get your honey here)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Optional: a handful of caramelized pecans add a nice touch too!