We are nearing the end of our winter markets on Belmont! This could only mean one thing, summer is not far away!
Join us on Saturday April 1st from 11am to 3pm on Belmont Street between 6th Street and 7th Street. Our location is nestled in the heart of Uptown New Westminster and is accessible by transit, car, bike and for those of you walking from nearby neighbourhoods.
Be sure to visit the vendors situated in our big marquee tent sponsored by the wonderful folks of the Uptown Business Association. You’ll find many of your favourite vendors under the tent as well as some new faces.
Driving to the market? FREE PARKING is available at Westminster Centre, directly across the street from Belmont Street. If you are taking transit the #106 bus stops at 5th avenue and 6th street.
Join us on Belmont Street for lunch! Enjoy a relaxing chai tea at the recently re-opened Uptown Parklet!
What’s happening at the Market?
- Roland Kaulfuss Music Stage presents Timothy Lambert!
Farm Fresh Produce
- Your Wildest Foods – foraged mushrooms, dried teas and fresh mushrooms
- Nutrigreens – microgreens
Beef, Eggs, Poultry and Seafood
- Rockweld Farm – BCSPCA-certified frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – seafood pasta and crab cakes, frozen salmon and spot prawns
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of rock sole, petrale sole, rockfish, ling cod, Pacific cod, sablefish, chinook/spring salmon, coho salmon, sidestripe shrimp, halibut, albacore tuna loin.
- Local Beef & Eggs – eggs
- A Bread Affair – breads, baguettes, ciabattas, rolls, scones (Certified Organic)
- Sweet Thea Cakes – tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Simply Scones – traditional English-style scones
- Samaya Delights – turmeric muffins, baklava
- Half Pint Pies – delicious little mason jar pies
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettle corn (traditional and caramel)
Eat On Site
- Eli’s Serious Sausage – hot dogs galore!
Prepared Foods (Pantry Staples)
- Jam Shack Preservery – savoury spreads and jams
- Anne’s Gallery – preserves and jams
- Lilise Applesauce -delicious gourmet applesauces
- Old Country Pierogi –frozen pierogies (gluten free and vegan options available)
- BobAli – tasty dips and hummus spreads
- Tasty & Nourishing – soups and stews
- Sidney’s Smokehouse – locally made jerky
- Growing Fresh – granola and raw vegan foods
- Chanthorn Orchids and Thai Sauces – thai sauces
- Kiki’s Kitchen – vegan soups
- Jam’n Music – award winning jams
- Take a Fancy – bean to bar chocolate
- Roasters Hot Sauce – flavoured hot sauces
- The Salt Dispensary – craft flavoured salts
- Simply Delish Soups & Salads – dried soup and salad packages
Jewelry & Artisan Crafts
- New World Felting -beautifully made felted scarves & hats
- Quality Oak Accents – handmade quality cutting boards
- Bits & Keys – quirky jewelry and cross-stitch
Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Dragon Mist Distillery – locally made vodka and gin
Special Thanks to our Music Stage Sponsor Roland Kaulfuss: