Would you like the opportunity to help seniors in your community have access to fresh local food?
Join us on April 9th for our Fresh/Paint Fundraiser! All proceeds from this event go towards the Seniors to the Market Shuttle Program which provides door to door service for seniors facing barriers to attending our farmers market.
This event takes place at the beautiful 100 Braid Street Studios and will be an evening of art, agriculture, wine and cheese. There are over a dozen local artists’ studios to visit, farmers to mingle with, good food and wine (or beer) and you get to create your own water colour masterpiece. Purchase tickets online or at our Info Table this Saturday!
Make sure to stop by and say hello to our community guests The Music Box.
Driving to the market? FREE PARKING is available at Westminster Centre, directly across the street from Belmont Street. If you are taking transit the #106 bus stops at 5th avenue and 6th street. Coming from the Quay? Take River Market’s brand new FREE DUC shuttle from the Quay straight to our location.
- Greendale Herb & Vine – Greens, frozen tomatoes (beefsteak, heirloom) Honey, Nuts (hazelnuts), Muesli, Infused Vinegars, Goat’s and Cow’s Cheese, Popcorn Kernels, Herbal Teas, Dried Lavender.
- Ossome Acres – Winter squash, Kale, kalettes, Brussel sprouts, Micro greens, Spinach, Herbs, Hand milled soap, Walnuts
- Ripple Creek Farm – fresh greens and root vegetables
- Crisp Organics – kale, carrots, squash
- Nutrigreens – microgreens packed full of nutrients
- Your Wildest Foods – foraged mushrooms, dried teas and fresh mushrooms
Meat and Fish
- Rockweld Farm — BC frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Local Beef & Eggs
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of Rock Sole, Petrale Sole, Rockfish, Ling Cod, Pacific Cod, Sablefish, Chinook/Spring Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sidestripe Shrimp, Halibut, Albacore Tuna Loin.
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – Seafood pasta, crab cakes and frozen fish
Eat and Drink On Site
- Cest Si Bon – Gourmet French food in a food truck!
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettlecorn
Bread and Baking
- A Bread Affair — artisan breads
- Delish Gluten Free — gluten-free bread, scones, muffins, brownies and cookies
- Sweet Thea Cake Company — tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Half Pint Pies – frozen hand pies to bake at home
- Feeding Change – raw foods cakes and squares
- Sable Shortbread – hand made shortbread that melts in your mouth
Delectable Treats and Prepared Yummies
- BobAli – tasty dips and hummus spreads
- Old Country Perogi – frozen perogies with gluten free & vegan options
- The Raw Guy – kale chips, macaroons, crackers and raw treats
- The Local Churn – hand churned gourmet butters
- Muy Rico – salsas, tortilla chips, mole sauces and mayonnaise
- Bubble Bombs – fun bubble bombs add a burst of flavour
- Rain City Juicery – fresh cold pressed juices and hot apple cider
- Anne’s Gallery – Jams jellies marmalades, chutney
- Simply Delish Soup & Salad – dry soup and salad mixes to make at home
- The Salt Dispensary – salted caramels, smoked salts and pepper mixes
- Mindful Eating – frozen made from scratch samosas
- Lilise Applesauce – organic home made applesauce from local fruit
- Seedibles – all natural ground super seed products to add a nutritional boost to your meals
Bath & Body Care
- Mediterra Soap – soaps and body lotions
- Ildiko Jewelry – handforged sterling silver jewelry
- Bits & Keys – adorable upcycled jewelry items
- Lighen Up Jewels – lovely jewelry handmade by Holly
- Dragon Mist Distillery – locally made vodka and gin
Local Artisans and Crafters
- Anne’s Gallery — traditional Aran and designer knitwear
- Quality Oak – hand crafted quality cutting boards
- New World Felting – gorgeously made felted scarves and accessories