Last one of the season! Last Market of Winter 2016-17!
That can only mean one thing, Spring is here!
If you are a regular market goer and a lover of Sweet Thea’s at The Market, you are in for a special treat! Thea herself with be tending the booth this Saturday! So come say Hi, and grab some cookies and pies!
Note that we will be back on the street this market day.
Join us on Saturday April 15th from 11am to 3pm on Belmont Street between 6th Street and 7th Street. Our location is nestled in the heart of Uptown New Westminster and is accessible by transit, car, bike and for those of you walking from nearby neighbourhoods.
Be sure to visit the vendors situated in our big marquee tent sponsored by the wonderful folks of the Uptown Business Association. You’ll find many of your favourite vendors under the tent as well as some new faces.
Driving to the market? FREE PARKING is available at Westminster Centre, directly across the street from Belmont Street. If you are taking transit the #106 bus stops at 5th avenue and 6th street.
Join us on Belmont Street for lunch! Enjoy a relaxing chai tea at the recently re-opened Uptown Parklet!
What’s happening at the Market?
- Roland Kaulfuss Music Stage presents Chris Ronald!
Farm Fresh Produce
- Your Wildest Foods – foraged mushrooms, dried teas and fresh mushrooms
- Nutrigreens – microgreens
- Greendale Herb & Vine –Potted herbs, tomato plants, potted Russian garlic, mixed lettuce pots, strawberry planters, herb and vegetable seeds, up-cycled spoon garden markers, dried Russian garlic, dried herbs, herbal teas, infused honeys, vinegars, bee balm
- Ripple Creek Organics – spring mix, arugula, chives, leaks, kale
Beef, Eggs, Poultry and Seafood
- Rockweld Farm – BCSPCA-certified frozen chicken and chicken products including eggs, dog and cat food
- Wheelhouse Seafoods – seafood pasta and crab cakes, frozen salmon and spot prawns
- Wild West Coast Seafoods – flash frozen fillets of rock sole, petrale sole, rockfish, ling cod, Pacific cod, sablefish, chinook/spring salmon, coho salmon, sidestripe shrimp, halibut, albacore tuna loin.
- Local Beef & Eggs – eggs
- A Bread Affair – breads, baguettes, ciabattas, rolls, scones (Certified Organic)
- Sweet Thea Cakes – tarts, pies, cookies and cakes
- Simply Scones – traditional English-style scones
- Samaya Delights – turmeric muffins, baklava
- Half Pint Pies – delicious little mason jar pies
- Gary’s Kettlecorn – kettle corn (traditional and caramel)
- Handworks Coffee – coffee and hand whisked chai tea
Eat On Site
- Eli’s Serious Sausage – hot dogs galore!
- Cheeses Crust – grilled cheeses and soups
Prepared Foods (Pantry Staples)
- Lilise Applesauce -delicious gourmet applesauces
- Old Country Pierogi –frozen pierogies (gluten free and vegan options available)
- BobAli – tasty dips and hummus spreads
- Tasty & Nourishing – soups and stews
- Sidney’s Smokehouse – locally made jerky
- Growing Fresh – granola and raw vegan foods
- Jam’n Music – award winning jams
- HoneyBee Zen – local honey
- Real Meals – soups
Health & Beauty
- Purely Clean – soaps and household care products
Jewelry & Artisan Crafts
- New World Felting -beautifully made felted scarves & hats
- Quality Oak Accents – handmade quality cutting boards
- Bits & Keys – quirky jewelry and cross-stitch
Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Dragon Mist Distillery – locally made vodka and gin
Special Thanks to our Music Stage Sponsor Roland Kaulfuss: